In this module, Amanda C. Pustilnik, professor of law at the University of Maryland, discusses approaches that judges could employ when evaluating emerging neurotechnology. She provides insight into the following questions:
- What sort of framework can judges use in their approach to evaluating emerging neurotechnology?
- Should there be specific standards for using neuroscience evidence?
- What emerging technology do you foresee or predict lawyers will attempt to introduce as evidence in the near future?
- to identify potential standards for neuroscience evidence
- to examine emerging neurotechnology from which the court could benefit
To learn more about Amanda Pustilnik, click here.