Statesville, North Carolina
U.S. Court House and Post Office (n.d., ca. 1900)
Completed in 1891.
Supervising Architect: Will. A. Freret
The U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina met here until 1939; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Western District of North Carolina met here until that court was abolished in 1912.
Now Statesville City Hall.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-C, Box 25, Folder G, Print 4
Larger image: 74 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses