Fort Smith, Arkansas
U.S. Post Office and Court House (1937)
Completed in 1936.
Supervising Architect: Louis A. Simon
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas.
Renamed the Judge Isaac C. Parker Federal Building in 1996.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 5, Folder G
Larger image: 385 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses