U.S. Post Office (1932)
Completed in 1932.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
The U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland met here until 1976.
Now in use by the Baltimore city courts and known as Courthouse East.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 39, Folder LL
Larger image: 92 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses