U.S. Court House and Post Office (1901)
Completed in 1881.
Architect: Abner Cook
The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas met here until 1936; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Western District of Texas met here until that court was abolished in 1912.
Now owned by the University of Texas and renamed O. Henry Hall.
Source: U.S. Treasury Department, A History of Public Buildings (Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1901): 558-59.
Larger image: 65 k JPEG
High resolution: 35 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses