History of the Federal Judiciary

History of the Federal Judiciary

  Historic Federal Courthouses
Nashville, Tennessee

Federal Office Building (1952)
Completed in 1952.
Supervising Architect: Allan Stewart Thorn
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
Renamed the Estes Kefauver Federal Building and United States Courthouse.

Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 82, Folder Z

Larger image: 66 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF


Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC