Saint Louis, Missouri
United States Court House and Custom House (1935)
Completed in 1935.
Architect: Mauran, Russell & Crowell
The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri met here until 2001; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit met here until 2000.
Now in use by state courts.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 54, Folder OO, Print 2
Larger image: 71 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses