Greensboro, North Carolina
U.S. Post Office and Court House (1933)
Completed in 1933.
Architect: Murphy & Olmstead
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina.
Renamed the L. Richardson Preyer, Jr. Federal Building and United States Courthouse and Post Office in 1988.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 65, Folder A, Print 2
Larger image: 60 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses