History of the Federal Judiciary

History of the Federal Judiciary

  Historic Federal Courthouses
Amarillo, Texas

U.S. Post Office and Court House (1938)
Completed in 1938.
Architect: Wyatt C. Hedrick
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Renamed the J. Marvin Jones Federal Building in 1980.

Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 83, Folder K

Larger image: 72 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF


Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC