History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

U.S. Court House and Post Office (1900; 1932)
Completed in 1895.
Supervising Architect: Willoughby J. Edbrooke
Extension completed in 1932.
Supervising Architect of extension: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of South Dakota; the U.S. Circuit Court for the District of South Dakota met here until that court was abolished in 1912.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BA, Box 11, Print 1119

Larger image: 91 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF



Source: RG 121-BS, Box 80, Folder D, Print 9669

Larger image: 81 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF


 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC