Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1912; 1932)
Completed in 1912.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
First extension completed in 1919.
Second extension completed in 1932
Supervising Architect of first and second extensions: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Oklahoma; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit met here from 1926 until the creation of the Tenth Circuit in 1929; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit met here from 1929 until 1962.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BA, Box 11, Print 1067
Larger image: 79 k JPEG
High resolution: 15 MB TIFF
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 72, Folder PP, Print 1
Larger image: 76 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses