U.S. Courthouse (1933)
Completed in 1933.
Architect: Morris H. Whitehouse
The U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon met here until 1997; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit met here until 1973.
Renamed the Gus J. Solomon United States Courthouse in 1988.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 73, Portland Folder
Larger image: 90 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses