Federal Office Building (1934)
Completed in 1933.
Architect: Kimball, Steele & Sandham and George B. Prinz
The U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska met here until the late 1950s or early 1960s.
Still in use by the federal government.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 56, Folder H
Larger image: 116 k JPEG
High resolution: 18 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses