Los Angeles, California
U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1901)
Completed in 1892.
Supervising Architect: Will. A. Freret
The U.S. District for the Southern District of California met here until ca. 1910; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Southern District of California met here until ca. 1910.
Source: U.S. Treasury Department, A History of Public Buildings (Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1901): 32-33.
Larger image: 365 k JPEG
High resolution: 36 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses