U.S. Custom House and Post Office (1900)
Completed in 1885.
Supervising Architect: Alfred B. Mullet
The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio met here until 1936; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Southern District of Ohio met here until that court was abolished in 1912; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit met here from 1891 until 1936.
Razed in 1936.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-C, Box 26, Folder G, Print 11
Larger image: 81 k JPEG
High resolution: 23 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses