History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
Lockport, New York

U.S. Post Office (n.d., ca. 1904)
Completed in 1904.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
The U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York met here until 1916.
Still in use as a post office.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BA, Box 10, Print 509A

Larger image: 98 k JPEG
High resolution: 22 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC