History of the Federal Judiciary

History of the Federal Judiciary

  Historic Federal Courthouses
Meridian, Mississippi

U.S. Post Office and Court House (1933)
Completed in 1933.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi.

Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 52, Folder K

Larger image: 94 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF


Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC