Fergus Falls, Minnesota
U.S. Court House and Post Office (1933)
Completed in 1904.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota; the U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Minnesota met here until that court was abolished in 1912.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 49, Fergus Falls Folder, Print 577
Larger image: 98 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses