Lubbock Post Office and Federal Building (1995)
Completed in 1932.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas met here until 1968.
Now owned by Lubbock County.
Source: Lubbock Post Office and Federal Building nomination, Lubbock County, Texas, #95000101, National Register of Historic Places archives, National Park Service, Department of Interior. 1995.
Larger image: 75 k JPEG
High resolution: 14 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses