History of the Federal Judiciary

History of the Federal Judiciary

  Historic Federal Courthouses
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

U.S. Post Office and Court House (1934)
Completed in 1934.
Architect: Trowbridge & Livingston
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.

Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 76, Folder FFF, Print 4

Larger image: 99 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF


Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC