U.S. Post Office (1900)
Completed in 1896.
Supervising Architect: Willoughby J. Edbrooke
The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa met here from 1904 until 1932; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Southern District of Iowa met here from 1904 until that court was abolished in 1912.
Razed in 1932.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-C, Box 9, Folder E, Print 10B
Larger image: 69 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses