History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
New Bern, North Carolina

U.S. Post Office, Court House, and Custom House (1935)
Completed in 1935.
Architect: Robert Smallwood
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 65, Folder CC, Print 1

Larger image: 91 k JPEG
High resolution: 18 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC