History of the Federal Judiciary

History of the Federal Judiciary

  Historic Federal Courthouses
Lafayette, Indiana

Charles A. Halleck Federal Building (1983)
Completed in 1931.
Architect: Walter Scholer
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.

Source: Downtown Historic Lafayette District nomination, Tippecanoe County, Indiana, #80000067. National Register of Historic Places archives, National Park Service, Department of Interior. 1980.

Larger image: 61 k JPEG
High resolution: 4 MB TIFF


Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC