Key West, Florida
U.S. Court House and Post Office (1901)
Completed in 1891.
Architect: William Kerr
The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida met here until 1932.
Transferred to the U.S. Navy in 1932. Now used by the Museum of Art & History at the Custom House.
Source: U.S. Treasury Department, A History of Public Buildings (Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1901): 90-91.
Larger image: 53 k JPEG
High resolution: 33 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses