History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
London, Kentucky

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1919)
Completed in 1911.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 34, Folder AA

Larger image: 89 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC