Wilmington, North Carolina
U.S. Custom House (1940)
Completed in 1919.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Renamed the Alton A. Lennon Federal Building and United States Courthouse.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 66, Folder S
Larger image: 69 k JPEG
High resolution: 13 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses