U.S. Post Office and Court House (1901; 1932)
Completed in 1899.
Supervising Architect: Jeremiah O’Rourke
Extension completed in 1932.
Supervising Architect of extension: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia.
Renamed the Tomochichi United States Courthouse in 2005.
Source: U.S. Treasury Department, A History of Public Buildings (Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1901): 108-09.
Larger image: 87 k JPEG
High resolution: 26 MB TIFF
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 19, Folder B
Larger image: 85 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses