New Bern, North Carolina
U.S. Post Office, Court House, and Custom House (1900)
Completed in 1897.
Supervising Architect: William Martin Aiken
The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina met here until 1935; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina met here until that court was abolished in 1912.
Now New Bern City Hall.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-C, Box 25, Folder D, Print 8
Larger image: 87 k JPEG
High resolution: 15 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses