U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1940)
Completed in 1916.
Supervising Architect: Oscar Wenderoth
Extension completed in 1940.
Supervising Architect of extension: Louis A. Simon
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon.
Renamed the James A. Redden Federal Courthouse in 1996.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 73, Medford Folder
Larger image: 111 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses