History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
McAlester, Oklahoma

U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1915)
Completed in 1914.
Supervising Architect: Oscar Wenderoth
Used by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma until 2013.
Renamed the Carl Albert Federal Building in 1984.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 72, Folder CC, Print 1

Larger image: 86 k JPEG
High resolution: 21 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC