Rockingham, North Carolina
U.S. Post Office and Court House (1935)
Completed in 1935.
Supervising Architects: James A. Wetmore and Louis A. Simon
The U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina met here until 1980.
Now owned by Richmond County.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 65, Folder NN, Print 1
Larger image: 79 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses