History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
Wilson, North Carolina

U.S. Post Office (1928)
Completed in 1928.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
Building used by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Now the Imagination Station Science Museum.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 66, Folder U, Print 1

Larger image: 88 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC