History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
Brownsville, Texas

U.S. Court House, Custom House, and Post Office (1933)
Completed in 1931.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
Building used by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Now Brownsville City Hall.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 83, Folder GG, Print 1

Larger image: 68 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC