Little Rock, Arkansas
U.S. Post Office and Court House (1932)
Completed in 1932.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas.
Renamed the Richard Sheppard Arnold United States Courthouse in 2003.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 5, Folder R, Print 3
Larger image: 390 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses