History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
Tallahassee, Florida

U.S. Post Office and Court House (1937)
Completed in 1936.
Architect: Eric Kebbon
Still in use by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 16, Folder K, Print 1

Larger image: 95 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC