History of the Federal Judiciary
 


History of the Federal Judiciary


  Historic Federal Courthouses
Davenport, Iowa

U.S. Post Office and Court House (1933)
Completed in 1933.
Architect: Seth J. Temple
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa.


Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 30, Folder CC, Print 1A

Larger image: 81 k JPEG
High resolution: 20 MB TIFF
















 

Submit Questions About Judicial History | Contact the FJC