U.S. Post Office and Court House (1934)
Completed in 1933.
Architects: Fred Stone; F.W. & D.E. Steinman
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Renamed the Jack Brooks Federal Building in 1978.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 83, Folder V
Larger image: 61 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses