Durham, North Carolina
U.S. Post Office (1934)
Completed in 1934.
Supervising Architect: James A. Wetmore
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, which began meeting here in 1936; the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina met here until Durham County became part of the Middle District in 1935.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 64, Folder U, Print 1
Larger image: 88 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses