Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
U.S. Post Office (n.d., ca. 1910)
Completed in 1910.
Supervising Architect: James Knox Taylor
The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan met here from 1912 until 1941.
Now the River of History Museum.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 48, Folder NN
Larger image: 59 k JPEG
High resolution: 17 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses