Washington, North Carolina
U.S. Post Office and Courthouse (1937)
Completed in 1913.
Supervising Architects: John Knox Taylor and Oscar Wenderoth
Extension completed in 1937.
Supervising Architect of extension: Louis A. Simon
The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina met here until 1992.
Now in use as a municipal building.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 66, Folder K, Print 1
Larger image: 93 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses