Huntington, West Virginia
U.S. Post Office and Court House (n.d., ca. 1910)
Completed in 1910.
Architect: Parker & Thomas
Still in use by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Southern District of West Virginia met here until that court was abolished in 1912.
Renamed the Sidney L. Christie Federal Building in 1980.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 94, Folder GG, Print 3
Larger image: 90 k JPEG
High resolution: 19 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses