Wilmington, North Carolina
U.S. Post Office and Custom House (n.d., ca. 1891)
Completed in 1891.
Supervising Architect: Will A. Freret
The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina met here until 1919; the U.S. Circuit Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina met here until 1919.
The building was razed in 1936.
Source: National Archives, RG 121-C, Box 25, Folder H, Print 9
Larger image: 86 k JPEG
High resolution: 17 MB TIFF
Historic Federal Courthouses